1.A: 7, I am not where I would like to be physically. B: 9, I am very strong in faith. C:8, I am currently under stress and anxiety, I only know this because it is effecting my body but not my mental abilities. I will win!
2. A: My goal is to finish Insanity and complete my 90 Day Body by Vi Challenge. B: My goal here is to make more meetings and to introduce more people to Nichiren Buddhism. C: My goal here is to start using the meditation recordings given in this class to help still my mind and be calm. I know that the exercising helps to reduce stress.
3. I am already implementing the things above in my life and can see a difference.
4. My experience with The Crime of the Century exercise was not so relaxing. It was informational since I know a little about the Chakras. What did help me more than "picture" it in my mind was placing my hand on the places I could reach. This actually helped me to focus the light coming out better.

I have heard the insanity program is pretty intense so gratz to you for making the effort to not only set the goal but continue to work on it till its complete. Chakras was not in my knowledge base until a few years ago and I still have issue with understanding them completely but that is just another personal challenge for me to get a better understanding.
ReplyDeleteYou have great goals and I am encouraged by reading them. despite whatever else is going on in your life, you have the mental focus and I believe no doubt you will achieve your physical goal. In my experience, the mental portion is 90% of the battle!
ReplyDeleteI too had problems trying to "picture" the different places on my body and the light coming out. I didn't think about placing my hands on those places; I will have to try that. Great idea!
ReplyDelete